April 14 • 10:40 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.
Las Vegas Convention Center Content Theater – Content Central
Today’s top 3-D filmmakers discuss how to design and compose in 3-D, the creative and technical constraints and opportunities the medium presents, scripts best suited to 3-D realization and how to use 3-D to expand storytelling.
Powered by Real D 3D
• Peter Anderson, ASC, 3-D DP and VFX Supervisor
• Eric Brevig, Director, “Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D”
• Phil ‘Captain 3D’ McNally, Global Stereoscopic Supervisor, DreamWorks Animation
• Vince Pace, CEO & Founder, PACE, Burbank, CA
• Sean Phillips, Director/DP, MacLeod Productions
• Rick Rothschild, Executive Show Director & SVP, Walt Disney Imagineering
• Moderator: Perry Hoberman, Associate Research Professor, USC, School of Cinematic Arts, Interactive Division